Biog / CV
- Over 15 years experience in Location and Studio sound, credits with all major UK broadcasters.
- "I" Visa valid for working in the USA, 2 UK passports, up to date with all major vaccinations.
- Fluent Italian speaker, some French & German, hostile environment filming experience.
- Comprehensive location sound kit, includes HD multichannel recorder and multiple radio mics.
- Member of BAFTA, The Institute of Professional Sound, and The Royal Television Society.
I've been working in professional broadcast sound since the mid 1990's, gaining a wealth of experience on all kinds of productions in over 60 countries, from MTV's studios in London to the forests of Indonesia.
I continue to work on a wide variety of broadcast and corporate productions, and whether it's a simple talking head interview or a complex drama or documentary shoot, I take pride in getting the best results possible from any given situation. I am enthusiastic, calm under pressure, diplomatic, and adaptable to the
needs of each new project, always working closely with the production team and technical crew.